Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Count to Two Million

Go down 
+15
Soushii
Ivy
sonners
JC Swann
YukiAo
Vaniko
Paragoge
Miss Fortune
Loli nan
Shimatta
andeemay
AelixRage
KVprod11
Veritus
Mio-sama
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
AelixRage

AelixRage

Count to Two Million - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:33 am

Nightstarlady wrote:

I like all types of chocolate except the ones with pineapple or stuff like that. I also HATE nuts in chocolate. My favourite type of dark chocolate is 99% cocoa~! but its sad 'cos in Australia they don't sell that type of chocolate so when I go to switzerland I buy LOTS! LOTS!! LOTS!!! Count to Two Million - Page 3 4019512717

Aaaaah!! I hate nuts too, except for almonds, I can minimally tolerate those. But I don't like nuts in general. =/
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:00 am

Veritus wrote:
No, it's just a regular doughnut, same dough and everything, just without all the glaze or sugar on it .etc Pretty good in my opinion, but then again... I'm not a fan of sweet things lol

Okay, I was really confused about that haha I've never even heard of an unsweetened doughnut before Suspect

ileaheart wrote:
Aaaaah!! I hate nuts too, except for almonds, I can minimally tolerate those. But I don't like nuts in general. =/

haha I'm starting to think that everyone I know hates nuts XD All my friends either hate them or are allergic to them and most of my family is the same way. It's so weird Count to Two Million - Page 3 1434882655
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:22 am

horse_woman wrote:

haha I'm starting to think that everyone I know hates nuts XD All my friends either hate them or are allergic to them and most of my family is the same way. It's so weird Count to Two Million - Page 3 1434882655

Hahaha! Add to that my dislike for peanut butter. XD!!
I've often wondered why, but I can't quite manage a decent explanation. Count to Two Million - Page 3 3540225415
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:58 am

hahahaha. my sister LOVES nuts but nuts are just....too nutty. Count to Two Million - Page 3 3540225415

The only type of donut i can get close to plain are sugared donuts....^^
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:19 am

LOL Nuts are nutty; I never would have phrased it that way Razz (yes, that was sarcasm XD). It is kind of hard to decsribe the way nuts taste though... :-/ they're so unique in flavor.
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:23 am

Plain doughnuts are usually just dough made from shortening, sugar, egg yolks, flour, baking powder, salt, nutmeg, mace and cinnamon; mixed all together and deep fried like any other doughnut. Good and tasty with just enough sugar in the dough itself to help flavor it. OM NOM NOM.
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:32 am

Hmm I'll have to try them... well I guess I'd have to find some first haha
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:07 pm

I was wondering, what other types of donuts do you have over there where you guys (pertaining to everyone) are? XD

I mean...from someone else's perspective, a donut has a hole in the middle. But I have been led to believe that even ones that have fruit/cream fillings are also donuts. Do you guys have those too? bounce
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 12:34 pm

Well, I'm from America; and yes a traditional doughnut does indeed have a hole in the middle here lol But there are also varieties of them I guess you'd say, that involve the same process.

Long Johns - Essentially a lengthened piece of doughnut dough covered in different icings/sugars .etc

Eclairs - A Long John that's been filled with whipped cream or any other sort of fruit filling. (Lemon, Blackberry, .etc)

Doughnut Holes - Pretty much the deep fried dough from the center of a regular doughnut, like a little ball.

Malasadas - Like a doughnut without the hole, rolled in sugar .etc (Pretty much like a Chinese Sweet Bun.)

Apple Fritters - Doughnut dough with... What else, Apples in it lol

Buñuelos - Mostly served covered in different syrups.

Krapfen - Stuffed with Apricot jam/jelly, usually rolled in powdered sugar.

Cruller - Like a Long John but with the dough twisted.

Those are really the only ones I can think of that I've actually encountered. I mean, you can take any regular doughnut and coat it with whatever but in the long run, it's still a doughnut I guess. Razz

Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:05 pm

Wow that's a lot of doughnuts... I'm from the US too, but I'm from Connecticut and we don't have that many types of doughnuts. Hmmm, I should move XD
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:18 pm

Lol, I've lived in a lot of different places before Kentucky though; a lot of different neighborhoods as well. Before KY I was living in Wisconsin and Minnesota, before that was Indiana, Ohio, Tennessee .etc .etc I moved around in a lot of those states though, like in MN I went from North Minneapolis to Cottage Grove to South St. Paul. Lots of different neighborhoods and cultures, so I got to eat a lot of their foods haha
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:25 pm

Wow that's a lot of moving O_O It's really cool that you've gotten to see so many different parts of American culture (and taste their food lol)
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 5:57 pm

Yeah, it's pretty great. (Especially the food part. Cool ) MN and WI were probably the best, especially around the Twin Cities area. Fresh ginger pork and blazing hot curry in the Hmong neighborhoods, Somalian beef Samosas, Lammaspaisti (roasted Lamb) from the Finnish area of West Minneapolis, awesome Gyro's from the Greek restaurants, all the delicious SPICY Thai food stands... Oh man that was some good food. Moving over into different parts of WI and MN you can find Native American reservations scattered everywhere, and their food wasn't any less awesome. Fry bread, all sorts of smoked fish, venison, hare, bear .etc All good stuff. I'm actually half Native American (Cherokee) and half Irish, so... that may be the reason why I lean towards all the cabbage-y and meaty foods. I guess it runs in my genes, but at least my genes have good taste. Razz I also love really spicy foods, in case you couldn't tell lol
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:27 pm

So many different types of food! *drools* I like spicy food, but it doesn't love me back haha Count to Two Million - Page 3 3540225415 I guess it's 'cause I'm Welsh and a lot of European nationalities (at least I'm pretty sure I don't have any Asian or Middle Eastern or any others in me. I'll never know for sure 'cause my dad is adopted) mixed together and they don't eat as much spicy food. I blame my genes XD I'll never be able to enjoy blazing hot curry Count to Two Million - Page 3 511594056 Anyway, cabbage-y and meaty foods for the win! Count to Two Million - Page 3 2968088584
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:41 pm

Yes, yes indeed Smile I'm still trying to decide on what to make for dinner tonight. I'm stuck between deep fried lemon-pepper Flounder filets, seasoned fries, coleslaw and cheddar/garlic biscuits or Yakitori, Katsudon, Beef-Pepper stir fry and rice. scratch They both sound pretty good but I don't have time to make them both if I still have to go to the store. I'm only cooking for myself and another person anyway. but still.
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 11:46 pm

66 Went with the Flounder. Yup.
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:07 am

I love spicy foods!!! I can never get enough of my mums super spicy curry!!! my sister is always complaing that its too hot but me and my brother eat all! Count to Two Million - Page 3 3540225415
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 7:41 am

Veritus wrote:

Krapfen - Stuffed with Apricot jam/jelly, usually rolled in powdered sugar.

Aha! This one is similar to the ones I like to eat, except, I prefer blueberry or raspberry filling. XD

And on further note, you, my friend are quite a food connoisseur. I envy. Count to Two Million - Page 3 1434882655

Nightstarlady wrote:
I love spicy foods!!! I can never get enough of my mums super spicy curry!!! my sister is always complaing that its too hot but me and my brother eat all! Count to Two Million - Page 3 3540225415

I'm with you 100%! Spicy food is just divine! Count to Two Million - Page 3 3242698690
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:20 am

Veritus wrote:
Went with the Flounder. Yup.

OOOOH I love flounder! So tasty
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:25 am

horse_woman wrote:

Veritus wrote:

Somehow, I'm reminded of "The Little Mermaid"... XD
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:24 am

ileaheart wrote:
horse_woman wrote:

Veritus wrote:

Somehow, I'm reminded of "The Little Mermaid"... XD

Oh yeah, I forgot that was a character XD I didn't see "The Little Mermaid" until I was 10 so I'm not real familiar with it
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 11:09 am

Sorry Flounder, but you're quite delicious. Especially with Tartar sauce lol Count to Two Million - Page 3 Flounder

Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:57 pm

Veritus wrote:

Sorry Flounder, but you're quite delicious. Especially with Tartar sauce lol

Lol. I just remembered a page or two from a manga I'm currently reading.

Shiharu: "It's definitely a tuna!", Matsunaga: "It looks delicious."

Shiharu: "From now on, I'll eat all of you with much more sincerity than before!" T__T
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:05 pm

lol "I sincerely want to catch, prepare and cook you!!!" I scream that at the top of my lungs every time I go hunting/fishing. Really attracts the animals I think Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:32 pm

ileaheart wrote:
Lol. I just remembered a page or two from a manga I'm currently reading.

Shiharu: "It's definitely a tuna!", Matsunaga: "It looks delicious."

Shiharu: "From now on, I'll eat all of you with much more sincerity than before!" T__T

Oh! I read that manga too! I cracked up when I read that part XD

Veritus wrote:
lol "I sincerely want to catch, prepare and cook you!!!" I scream that at the top of my lungs every time I go hunting/fishing. Really attracts the animals I think Rolling Eyes

You must catch them by the dozen hahaha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count to Two Million
Page 3 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next