Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Count to Two Million

Go down 
+15
Soushii
Ivy
sonners
JC Swann
YukiAo
Vaniko
Paragoge
Miss Fortune
Loli nan
Shimatta
andeemay
AelixRage
KVprod11
Veritus
Mio-sama
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next
AuthorMessage
horse_woman

horse_woman

Count to Two Million - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Aww that must really suck :-( I really hate it when people think they know everything and should be worshiped for that. It makes me want to hit them with a baseball bat... several times. **blink**
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:02 pm

AHAHA! I feel like that too. You get so mad you just what to push them off a cliff or hurt torture them for the rest of your life. Count to Two Million - Page 2 4019512717
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 6:37 am

Just woke up... Need coffee... Sad
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 7:51 am

You like coffee? I can't drink it unless it has a about a dump truck full of sugar... Count to Two Million - Page 2 3242698690
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:30 am

Mio-sama wrote:
Even though there are some people who fail his subject 3 times in a row...

Gah! What the heck?! People are failing and no one's doing anything about the teacher? Whew. I mean, that should say something about the teacher...and he's probably not doing anything about the students that fail his class. Grrrr. I really dislike teachers like those. Self-righteous dummies! =x

Veritus wrote:
Just woke up... Need coffee... Sad
horse_woman wrote:
You like coffee? I can't drink it unless it has a about a dump truck full of sugar... Count to Two Million - Page 2 3242698690

Coffee is awesome! (/*o*)/
Sampling different blends is like a simple kind of heaven. I like mine bittersweet most of the time. Count to Two Million - Page 2 3063225325
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:40 am

ileaheart wrote:

Coffee is awesome! (/*o*)/
Sampling different blends is like a simple kind of heaven. I like mine bittersweet most of the time. Count to Two Million - Page 2 3063225325

Maybe it's 'cause I don't really need coffee? lol I'm pretty hyper so I don't really need caffeine. I'd rather have a doughnut in the morning Count to Two Million - Page 2 2968088584
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:53 am

horse_woman wrote:

Maybe it's 'cause I don't really need coffee? lol I'm pretty hyper so I don't really need caffeine. I'd rather have a doughnut in the morning Count to Two Million - Page 2 2968088584

XD!!
Coffee actually doesn't do much of anything for me, I can sleep even after drinking a cup or two. It's strange. Count to Two Million - Page 2 3540225415

I never eat breakfast...it's like, I can't stand food in the mornings. Hahaha. =x
Well, I guess, with the exception of pizza. XD
I love pizza... What a Face
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:16 am

I usually drink really dark roast coffee with a bit of cream and a half teaspoon of sugar. Most days I usually go through around a full pot, alternating between coffee and Earl Grey. I'm finally up and about now bounce
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:13 am

ileaheart wrote:
I never eat breakfast...it's like, I can't stand food in the mornings.

Wow, no breakfast in the morning??? My sister is like that; I've never understood it. Then again, I adore food (It's a miracle I'm not fat XD)...

Veritus wrote:
I usually drink really dark roast coffee with a bit of cream and a half teaspoon of sugar. Most days I usually go through around a full pot, alternating between coffee and Earl Grey.

That's a lot of coffee and tea O_O
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 11:56 am

horse_woman wrote:

That's a lot of coffee and tea O_O

Yeah, but it's so goooooood Razz
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 12:09 pm

Veritus wrote:
Yeah, but it's so goooooood Razz

I guess if that's what you like Count to Two Million - Page 2 3242698690
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 9:36 pm

i don't like coffee but i like really strong tea. its funny how somebody just says something then all of a sudden everybody is talking about it. WeIrD~! Count to Two Million - Page 2 3242698690
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:20 am

horse_woman wrote:

Wow, no breakfast in the morning??? My sister is like that; I've never understood it. Then again, I adore food (It's a miracle I'm not fat XD)...

Hahaha! I adore food too, but it seems like my stomach is the last to wake up every morning. I usually take food during lunch time or early afternoon. I don't know how that happened though. XD

Veritus wrote:
I usually drink really dark roast coffee with a bit of cream and a half teaspoon of sugar. Most days I usually go through around a full pot, alternating between coffee and Earl Grey.

Wow...isn't that too much coffee? XD
But then again, I understand it's a kind of addiction I'm not immune to. Hahaha!

Nightstarlady wrote:
i don't like coffee but i like really strong tea. its funny how somebody just says something then all of a sudden everybody is talking about it. WeIrD~!

But isn't that how conversations go? Introduce a topic now and then to keep it going? XD
I kinda like having people in discussion even with the most trivial of things. **blush**

I've often wondered how Japanese people take their tea. I mean, I understand that it's as essential as breathing to their daily life but I'm wondering if they drink it mixed with sugar or just plain tea. And how does it taste?
I've tried drinking plain tea (without anything added) but it never really sat well with me. I find that it makes the back of my throat feel dry. I like milk tea though. Count to Two Million - Page 2 3242698690
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:19 am

I always have my tea plain, thats why i have it strong. I once made a coffee and i tried it. Put in 1 tsp...too bitter..2 tsp....still too bitter.....3 tsp....still that bitter taste....4 tsp....now it doesn't taste like coffee!!!
Well, what about hot chocolate? Anybody like hot chocolate? I LOVE HOT CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Nightstarlady on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 7:57 am

Anyway, I love hot chocolate! IT's my favorite food (other than any type of meat haha) in liquid form with more sugar! It's amazing lol

Last edited by horse_woman on Wed Aug 15, 2012 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:23 am

i fixed it now... ARRRGGGHHH. u put 40.
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:34 am

I fixed mine too Count to Two Million - Page 2 2968088584 Don't worry about it too much
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:07 am

Chocolates! I absolutely LOVE dark chocolates! Bittersweet's the theme! (/@_@)/
I can't really stand sweet ones, unless I'm desperate to have something sweet.
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 11:19 am

ileaheart wrote:
Chocolates! I absolutely LOVE dark chocolates! Bittersweet's the theme! (/@_@)/
I can't really stand sweet ones, unless I'm desperate to have something sweet.

I love bitter sweet chocolate in cookies. It balances out the sweetness of the cookie dough perfectly... Dang now I want cookies Count to Two Million - Page 2 3242698690
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:28 pm

Hahaha! I make these really rich bittersweet cookies from a recipe that my mum and i made up. Most people don't like them but true chocaholics do~! I LOVE COOKIES!!
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 1:38 am

Nightstarlady wrote:

Hahaha! I make these really rich bittersweet cookies from a recipe that my mum and i made up. Most people don't like them but true chocaholics do~! I LOVE COOKIES!!

Imagination has got me drooling. Dang! bounce
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:12 am

I've never really been a fan of sweets, so I'll have to agree with the "bitter is better" approach. Extremely dark chocolate is fine, or unsweetened doughnuts .etc About the only "sweet" sweets I can stand that don't make me nauseous are Ichigo Daifuku, Ume, Lemon bars or coffee cakes. That's just how I roll, I guess. Suspect
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:21 am

Wouldn't an unsweetened doughnut be a bagel? lol How does that work?
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:23 am

I like all types of chocolate except the ones with pineapple or stuff like that. I also HATE nuts in chocolate. My favourite type of dark chocolate is 99% cocoa~! but its sad 'cos in Australia they don't sell that type of chocolate so when I go to switzerland I buy LOTS! LOTS!! LOTS!!! Count to Two Million - Page 2 4019512717
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:31 am

horse_woman wrote:

Wouldn't an unsweetened doughnut be a bagel? lol How does that work?

No, it's just a regular doughnut, same dough and everything, just without all the glaze or sugar on it .etc Pretty good in my opinion, but then again... I'm not a fan of sweet things lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Count to Two Million   Count to Two Million - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Count to Two Million
Page 2 of 20Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 11 ... 20  Next