Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Thread

Go down 
+18
yukibre94
Oceayn
dakotasapphire
Fᴀʏᴘᴏ
Diabolique
Ivy
Belle_Sakura
Caius
megumi
Loli nan
andeemay
Vaniko
iendahot
Chai
DanicaFairy
Shimatta
Nightstarlady
Mio-sama
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2013 4:54 am

Thank you for applying! PMed you.
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
Fᴀʏᴘᴏ

Fᴀʏᴘᴏ

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 9:42 am

1- Which position are you applying for?
--Can be Cleaner or Typesetter

2- Do you have any experience on this position? (Previous works, reading tutorials, etc)
--Yes, I've been an Editor from YaoiOtaku Trans. Team; Working on "The Summit; All Spanish Chapters" and a Random Typesetter around BL-Gyaru Scanlation, I was known as "Fay" (NOT a Pro, Please Visit their Sites, If you'd like to see my works)

3- About how much free time do you have in a week? (This is just to avoid overloading you with work)
--I'm a Student, I mostly do my Editing every Saturday to Sunday, but I often do my Work in school, when I'm Bored LOL

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with? (It can be one of our Current Projects or one from the Suggested list)
--'S up to you,

5- Do you have any genre of manga you wouldn't like to work with? (Yaoi, Yuri, Mature, Smut, ...)
--Yaoi is my prefered Genre, I only like to work with Yaoi's

6- Would you like to pick up your own assignments(choose what you'll do), or to be assigned for work via PM(someone chooses what you'll do for you)?
--I shall leave it up to you, (Just Please Only Yaoi) What a Face 
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:13 pm

Oh, we were in need of someone to work with Yaoi around! What a Face 
Thanks for applying, PMed you.
Back to top Go down
dakotasapphire

dakotasapphire

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 17, 2013 3:10 pm

I would like to be the cleaner or an editor, and a raw provider. (I'm super good at getting raws)

2- Do you have any experience on this position? (Previous works, reading tutorials, etc)
I work for kappa scans as the leader, because we do dropped projects too, but no ones even working or anything. It's a rag tag group. But, yes I do know how to clean and edit. And I can most definitely be good at finding raws, whether it's getting them from japan, or looking from top to low on the internet.

3- About how much free time do you have in a week? (This is just to avoid overloading you with work)
It's summer break, but I have a mini vacation coming up (about 5 days) and a family reunion (2-3 days)
But for now (July) I'm free. And then after the second week of august I'm home free too.
Then I go back to school. After that I'm available for 5-6 hours a day. But be assured, I'm good at editing and cleaning so I can get the chapters done super fast.

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with? (It can be one of our Current Projects or one from the Suggested list)
ANY! I don't care. Just put me on a team.

5- Do you have any genre of manga you wouldn't like to work with?
Yuri, that's about it. LOL. I love most things.

6- Would you like to pick up your own assignments(choose what you'll do), or to be assigned for work via PM(someone chooses what you'll do for you)?
I'd rather people tell me what to do. But i'd like to be emailed... instead of PMED because I check it more often.

If you'd like to recruit me please email me: Dakota_bee@yahoo.com
or I'll just regularly check the pm.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/XdakotasapphireX
Oceayn

Oceayn

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2013 12:21 pm

Cleaner would be great

Looked up some tutorials, Overall I have to say not a lot I know my way around image editors pretty well. Im looking forward to learning the ropes and I have the time and effort to become a master im sure.

All the time in the world its still summer for me and I have hours each day to be free. Even when school starts I am Free a lot of the time

Doesnt matter to me, I can do whatever is needed to be done

5- Do you have any genre of manga you wouldn't like to work with? (Yaoi, Yuri, Mature, Smut, ...)

Yaoi- I dont mind the others

Someone can choose for me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
yukibre94

yukibre94

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 4:17 pm

I would like to be the cleaner or an proofreader.

2- Do you have any experience on this position?
I have a little experience as cleaner but none as proofreader but I'm willing to learn.

3- About how much free time do you have in a week?
I typically have a lot of free time during the week because I only have one class a day.

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with? I'm not really picky so whatever I'm giving I'll work with. But I totally love yaoi so I would prefer to do that *moved* 

Yuri

I would rather if some chooses what I'll do.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 25, 2013 10:12 pm

PMed you, dear.
Thanks for applying, and Welcome to Lemon Tea Smile
Back to top Go down
crudetasmanian

crudetasmanian

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 05, 2013 3:11 am

I would like to join as a proofreader or typesetter.

2- Do you have any experience on this position?

I do proofreading for the majority of my classmates in college, I don't have experience in typesetting but i would be eager to learn.

3- About how much free time do you have in a week?

I finished my classes for the year earlier today so I've got almost unlimited free time.

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with?

Any of them, but i would have a preference for tsumi ni nureta futari.

I'm not particularly fond of yaoi but i don't have any strong objections to it.

6- Would you like to pick up your own assignments(choose what you'll do), or to be assigned for work via PM?

I think i would prefer it if my work was assigned to me.

Thank you in advance for your consideration.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 3:56 am

PMed you ^-^
Back to top Go down
NibbPower

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 2:43 am

Cleaner
PS: Cleaners and Translators don't need to have experience. We appreciate beginners who are eager to learn.
Tiny training, but not enough. So, not really.
Since I'm probably going under training. I have loads of free time.
PS: You can also answer that you're willing to work with any of our projects.

PS: You can also answer that you would go with anything.

I cannot answer 4, 5, & 6. Because since I might be undergoing training, those questions do no apply to me. And if it does, I'll say anything.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 28, 2013 8:05 pm

Thanks dear Nibb pawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~~
PMed you  *yeah*
Back to top Go down
NeKo-ru

NeKo-ru

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2015 8:29 am

Chinese to English translator

Don't have experience at all, but i'm currently working on translating Koi Nanka Shitakunai chapter 5 and 6 for another person. And i know the basics (symbols of texts and speech) of translating.

Going to have my holidays soon so i would say i have quite a lot of free time as of now. For usual days i would be free on the weekends.

I'd like to translate Kokuin by Ichijou Lemon, if possible.

I can work with any genre, be it shounen, shoujo, gore or yaoi. I'll actually be happy to work on yaoi

I'm okay with either. But if there's a project that piqued my interest i might request to go for it.
Back to top Go down
http://kurone-nekoru.tumblr
Sirael

Sirael

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2015 7:24 pm

Cleaner and typesetter

PS: Cleaners and Translators don't need to have experience. We appreciate beginners who are eager to learn.
I'm pretty good with photoshop, I know well the program, but I've never done any work of cleanning or typesseting, so you will have to tell me how do you want it and it will be done Smile (I'm a fast learner!)

I'm in college, so the workload varies through the weeks but I spend almost 4-5 hours on my laptop, so... I'll keep you informed Smile

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with?
All are good but I would love to work on Koori no Mamono no Monogatari
(I want to know what happens with Blood and Ishuca) *w*

I'm not afraid of anything XD

I prefer assigned works Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea Lobby :: Joining Lemon Tea (Recruitment)-
Jump to: