Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment Thread

Go down 
+18
yukibre94
Oceayn
dakotasapphire
Fᴀʏᴘᴏ
Diabolique
Ivy
Belle_Sakura
Caius
megumi
Loli nan
andeemay
Vaniko
iendahot
Chai
DanicaFairy
Shimatta
Nightstarlady
Mio-sama
22 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:37 pm

All positions are opened, and will be always opened from now on.
But notice one thing. For example, if we have 10 proofreaders and only 2 translators, most of the proofreaders won't be able to do much...
We're in need of many translators for now.

Since most people who applied suddenly disappeared without previous notice, I decided to modify some things about this recruitment.

We don't ask much of you, you don't even have to take a test. But please, log in at last once in a week to show you're alive.
If you're a beginner, I may show you some nice tutorials about cleaning and typesetting.
Translators only have to know well the language they're translating from. (I can't teach you that).
And proofreaders must have a good English skill and good eyes to find mistakes on the translated script. (My English is bad, I can't teach you that either).
You may apply as a Quality Checker if you have already worked here for 3 months and have Photoshop installed. (Because files are usually in .psd format). You have to be able to find final mistakes. Notice that Quality Checkers will be able to make releases after they're done checking the chapters. PM me for further information.

To join us, you'll just have to PM me with some informations, like:

1- Which position are you applying for?

2- Do you have any experience on this position? (Previous works, reading tutorials, etc)

PS: Cleaners and Translators don't need to have experience. We appreciate beginners who are eager to learn.

3- About how much free time do you have in a week? (This is just to avoid overloading you with work)

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with? (It can be one of our Current Projects or one from the Suggested list)

PS: You can also answer that you're willing to work with any of our projects.

5- Do you have any genre of manga you wouldn't like to work with? (Yaoi, Yuri, Mature, Smut, ...)
PS: You can also answer that you would go with anything.

6- Would you like to pick up your own assignments(choose what you'll do), or to be assigned for work via PM(someone chooses what you'll do for you)?

Thank you!

Last edited by Mio-sama on Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 4:50 am

I would like to apply for cleaner and proofreader. Experienced cleaner! Plenty of time to help. Happy to help with any project! And any manga too. (my childhood is already ruined by reading a yoai manga...)

Last edited by Nightstarlady on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Jul 01, 2012 6:46 am

Nightstarlady wrote:
I would like to apply for cleaner and proofreader. Experienced cleaner! Plenty of time to help. Happy to help with any project! And any manga too. (my childhood is already ruined by reading a you manga...)

Thanks for joining, PMed you! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Shimatta

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 4:30 am

Hihi. I want to apply as a translator for either japanese or chinese but i am new to this translating thing. never done it before. I am still learning japanese so i won't guarantee that my work will be perfect. but if i can help in any way, pls recruit me:)) i am currently having lots of free time now cos it's school holidays. but i get rather busy with school work once school starts. i am fine with any type of manga. hope to hear from you soon:D
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 11:01 am

Shimatta wrote:
Hihi. I want to apply as a translator for either japanese or chinese but i am new to this translating thing. never done it before. I am still learning japanese so i won't guarantee that my work will be perfect. but if i can help in any way, pls recruit me:)) i am currently having lots of free time now cos it's school holidays. but i get rather busy with school work once school starts. i am fine with any type of manga. hope to hear from you soon:D

Thanks!! PMed you!
Back to top Go down
DanicaFairy

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 1:35 pm

I'd like to for Editor and J-E translator (though I'm not fluent in the language so It may take me a while)
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:50 pm

DanicaFairy wrote:
I'd like to for Editor and J-E translator (though I'm not fluent in the language so It may take me a while)

Thanks for applying, PMed you!
Back to top Go down
Chai

Chai

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Application   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 11:12 am

Hello, Mio-sama! I wanted to send this to you via PM, but it seems that I'd have to wait for seven days. Sooo, I just made use of the spoiler tag. Smile

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 2:40 pm

Chai wrote:
Hello, Mio-sama! I wanted to send this to you via PM, but it seems that I'd have to wait for seven days. Sooo, I just made use of the spoiler tag. Smile

Spoiler:

7 days? Hm, that's strange...
Well, thanks for applying!!! =D
PMed you!
Back to top Go down
iendahot

iendahot

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 5:23 pm

Hi, I'd like to apply for cleaners, even tough I'm beginner please let me learn. (I've got plenty of time to learn)
I always in front of my laptop, I'm sure that I can do lots of page to clean.
I prefer do yaoi manga, but anythings fine.

Back to top Go down
http://iendahot.tumblr.com
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 10:29 pm

iendahot wrote:
Hi, I'd like to apply for cleaners, even tough I'm beginner please let me learn. (I've got plenty of time to learn)
I always in front of my laptop, I'm sure that I can do lots of page to clean.
I prefer do yaoi manga, but anythings fine.

Thank you!! PMed you!
Back to top Go down
Vaniko

Vaniko

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Cleaner~   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 6:55 pm

I would like to join as a cleaner ;P I have some experience - Would love to do any of the above Wink *Massive fan of yaoi though 0.0*
would love to help if i'm needed Razz
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Vaniko wrote:
I would like to join as a cleaner ;P I have some experience - Would love to do any of the above Wink *Massive fan of yaoi though 0.0*
would love to help if i'm needed Razz

Yaaay, thank you, you'll be of much help!
PMed you.
Back to top Go down
andeemay

andeemay

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 9:58 pm

Hello, I would like to apply for the proofreading and cleaning position. I have plenty of free time almost every day and any project will do for me. I like every genre and I would prefer my projects assigned by someone else. Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/anhoaidang
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 11:43 pm

andeemay wrote:
Hello, I would like to apply for the proofreading and cleaning position. I have plenty of free time almost every day and any project will do for me. I like every genre and I would prefer my projects assigned by someone else. Thank you.
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Thank you, sweetie!
PMed you
Back to top Go down
Loli nan

Loli nan

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 8:38 am

Hey, I would like to apply as a proofreader but I can also do a bit of cleaning though I am still a beginner at cleaning....I have a fair amount of free time and I don't mind what genre and I'd like my projects to be assigned to me please.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Oct 21, 2012 12:15 pm

Loli nan wrote:
Hey, I would like to apply as a proofreader but I can also do a bit of cleaning though I am still a beginner at cleaning....I have a fair amount of free time and I don't mind what genre and I'd like my projects to be assigned to me please.
Thank you, and welcome to Lemon Tea.
PMed you.
Back to top Go down
megumi

megumi

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Dec 15, 2012 1:18 pm

Hi!. I would like to be a cleaner and/or a proofreader. I'm still a beginner at cleaning but I proofread really well. Any genre is okay with me.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun Dec 16, 2012 8:17 am

megumi wrote:
Hi!. I would like to be a cleaner and/or a proofreader. I'm still a beginner at cleaning but I proofread really well. Any genre is okay with me.

Thanks for applying, welcome to Lemon Tea!
PM'ed you!
Back to top Go down
Caius

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeFri Dec 21, 2012 6:02 am

hi good day i would like to help but really this is the first time am going to do this maybe i can help a little on translation or my abilities is in photo editing hope i can be in good use in you Smile
Back to top Go down
Belle_Sakura

Belle_Sakura

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 5:46 pm

I would like to apply for the position of a proof reader and a cleaner.

2- Do you have any experience on this position? (Previous works, reading tutorials, etc)
I have absolutely no experience of being a cleaner nor a proof reader. However, I believe my english skills would be useful to you and I would try my hardest to learn how to clean mangas.

3- About how much free time do you have in a week? (This is just to avoid overloading you with work)
I'm on holidays now for another week so I'm completely free. Though when school starts, the times in which I'm free would differ; maximum 8 hours a week.

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with? (It can be one of our Current Projects or one from the Suggested list)
Watashi no Megane-kun

5- Do you have any genre of manga you wouldn't like to work with? (Yaoi, Yuri, Mature, Smut, ...)
My preferred genres are shojo, smut, romance but I am willing to do any genre.

6- Would you like to pick up your own assignments(choose what you'll do), or to be assigned for work via PM(someone chooses what you'll do for you)?
I would really like to help with Watashi no Megane-kun but if that's not possible them someone can assign projects for me.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSat Jan 19, 2013 7:58 pm

Belle_Sakura wrote:
I would like to apply for the position of a proof reader and a cleaner.

I have absolutely no experience of being a cleaner nor a proof reader. However, I believe my english skills would be useful to you and I would try my hardest to learn how to clean mangas.

I'm on holidays now for another week so I'm completely free. Though when school starts, the times in which I'm free would differ; maximum 8 hours a week.

Watashi no Megane-kun

My preferred genres are shojo, smut, romance but I am willing to do any genre.

I would really like to help with Watashi no Megane-kun but if that's not possible them someone can assign projects for me.

Thanks!! PMed you ^__^
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 4:09 pm

I would like to apply for the position of cleaner.

I have done a lot of hentai that I found raws online that are bad-horrible and clean them up! (hana hook is my fav. aurthor!) as a way to spend my free time (though i kept getting distracted on each page..) Make no mistake im a boob but I do take pride in whatever I do and try to do a good job.

How much free time I have?... How many hours are there in a day multiplied by seven?

I sound like a broken record but I would like to work on Yama Fu-Tang primarily but will work on other stuff you have around (im a slow cleaner..)

I did hentai... is there any type of mana/manhwa that would freak me out?)

I is do anythang you say massa's!

Last edited by Ivy on Thu Apr 25, 2013 10:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeThu Apr 25, 2013 9:48 pm

Yes!! A Cleaner! PMed you.

PS: Massa LOL, your 6th answer made me laugh really hard x'D
Back to top Go down
Diabolique

Diabolique

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 11:47 pm

Proofreader, but I'm willing to try cleaning as well. ♡^▽^♡

However, I reserve the right to decline a cleaning position if I don't have any confidence in my ability to do it correctly. (╥﹏╥)

Yes, as a proofreader, but not as a cleaner. [#´Д`]

3- About how much free time do you have in a week?

I have 1-3 hours that I can spare each day, sometimes more. ( ⚆ _ ⚆ )

4- Which of our projects do you want to work with?

Watashi no Megane-kun
Tsumi ni Nureta Futari

And anything containing yaoi and/or smut. (´∀`)♡

Yuri. I can do it if you really need me to, but if given the choice, I'd rather not. ಠ_ಠ

6- Would you like to pick up your own assignments (choose what you'll do), or to be assigned for work via PM (someone chooses what you'll do for you)?

As a proofreader, if the projects are something other than what I mentioned in question #4, I'd rather choose my assignments. (ˆڡˆ)v

As a cleaner, I can probably help with just about anything. ¯\(º_o)/¯

Thanks for your consideration!
-D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment Thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment Thread   Recruitment Thread Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment Thread
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea Lobby :: Joining Lemon Tea (Recruitment)-