Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

thought of another project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eirini_kl

eirini_kl

thought of another project Empty
PostSubject: thought of another project   thought of another project Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 12:37 pm

Okay, I'm probably being greedy here, but here's another suggestion for you:

Bousou Shojo by Torikawa Sora. It is an ecchi manga, but really (I mean REALLY) funny! It's about a high school girl whose mother made her promise not to have sex until the age of 20 because otherwise she'll grow a penis. (Yes, that's correct, a penis). So she's guarding her virginity like the apple of her eye, but somehow she gets into her head that a somewhat scary guy from her class is out to rape her (although the poor fellow has no such intentions). So in order to keep her virginity intact she uses all kinds of techniques to get him off without actually having sex (some of the objects she uses for the purpose have to be seen to be believed) Exclamation The manga has 10 volumes and the scanlation is currently on the 2nd volume.

This project isn't officially dropped. Currently the group handling it is Solaris-SVU but they're releasing very slowly because it takes a lot of editing. Gari, the admin of Solaris posted in July that he wants to keep it going but it's hard without an editor. There was some guy last year but he's probably not around anymore because they haven't released in almost a year now. If you want, I'm a member of their forum and I can contact them on your behalf. I could also send you the raws (I've downloaded the raws of all 10 volumes) but I think you should contact Solaris anyway since Gari might also have translations at hand. Anyway, give it some thought and get back to me.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: thought of another project   thought of another project Icon_minitimeMon Oct 01, 2012 1:34 pm

Indeed, seems to be such a nice project. I'll start to read it right away. *Got interested*
I would love to do a joint with them, but it seems I need an active account at their forum to send PMs...
Since you have it, would you contact him for me? thought of another project 3935854470
We can do the editing part while he translates.
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
eirini_kl

eirini_kl

PostSubject: Re: thought of another project   thought of another project Icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 8:55 am

Good, I'll do that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: thought of another project   thought of another project Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

thought of another project
Page 1 of 1