Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello minasan!

Go down 
+2
Mio-sama
Shimatta
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

Hello minasan! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello minasan!   Hello minasan! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:15 am

I think it sucks being the youngest 'cos u always get excluded by your older siblings.... Hello minasan! - Page 2 513659175
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: Hello minasan!   Hello minasan! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:17 am

I'm the middle child. I always get stuck the blame when things go missing =\ It's weird because I know it's my younger brother, but for some reason my parents think it's me ಥ_ಥ (teehee I added the gadget and I'm LOVING it XD)
Back to top Go down
Shimatta

PostSubject: Re: Hello minasan!   Hello minasan! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:19 am

Hmm...I like being the youngest though. Even though I always get blamed when anything goes wrong (well, I actually did it), but I'm always the one bullying my older sister Hello minasan! - Page 2 3540225415
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: Hello minasan!   Hello minasan! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:24 am

I just noticed that my last post was my 100th. I AM SO HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~!!!!!!!!!!!! Hello minasan! - Page 2 2968088584

It's always me that gets the blame in my household. And when i say it's not me, they always think i'm lying...IT MAKES ME SO MAD!!!! Hello minasan! - Page 2 1494738294 grrr.....
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
andeemay

andeemay

PostSubject: Re: Hello minasan!   Hello minasan! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 9:48 am

Quote :
I'm the middle child. I always get stuck the blame when things go missing =\ It's weird because I know it's my younger brother, but for some reason my parents think it's me ಥ_ಥ (teehee I added the gadget and I'm LOVING it XD)

I hope you enjoy it, I's cool cos you can add more (*≧m≦*)

Now that I think about it, we don't have those kind of situations anymore...It's more like we don't really cause trouble for our parents but we hate each other so we take it out on our siblings. The only trouble I have of being the youngest is that I have a nephew living with me, so I'm not the youngest anymore.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/anhoaidang
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: Hello minasan!   Hello minasan! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 09, 2012 1:30 am

Yup! I am from...southeast asia...can't say I'm proud of my country though, it's exasperating how stupid the politicians here can be. @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello minasan!   Hello minasan! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello minasan!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to: