Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Little Joys of Life~!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

The Little Joys of Life~! Empty
PostSubject: The Little Joys of Life~!   The Little Joys of Life~! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:59 am

Hey! I was just drinking a hot choc with tons of cream and marshmallows ( **blush** ) and I was like, this is a joy of life!

So I was wondering does anyone want to list the little joys of life?? The Little Joys of Life~! 3764099006
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: The Little Joys of Life~!   The Little Joys of Life~! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:14 am

Aha! Chocolate is pure bliss, especially dark ones! The Little Joys of Life~! 3242698690

Right now, my little joys are cooking recipes I haven't tried my hand at yet and reading a good romance novella. **blush**

There's a certain contentment I feel after making a successful dinner after just one try and, of course, having that fluffy, warm feeling after a happily-ever-after ending to a book. XDD
Back to top Go down
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: The Little Joys of Life~!   The Little Joys of Life~! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 7:20 am

My little joys right now are the little improvements I'm making in my riding. I fell off and broke my collarbone about a month ago and 3 weeks ago I actually started riding again. Unfortunately I have to jump smaller jumps for the time being, but I'm just grateful for riding at all **blush**
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: The Little Joys of Life~!   The Little Joys of Life~! Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2012 11:22 pm

My little joys at the moment is liying in a warm, comfy bed and reading a good book. (preferably horror **blush** )

Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Little Joys of Life~!   The Little Joys of Life~! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Little Joys of Life~!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea World :: Free Area-
Jump to: