Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What are you listening to right now?

Go down 
+4
Mio-sama
Veritus
Nightstarlady
AelixRage
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AelixRage

AelixRage

What are you listening to right now? Empty
PostSubject: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:53 am

I like discovering artists and music previously unknown to me. So, I'd like to hear what you guys are listening to as well. XD

Right now, I'm listening to an artist called Yoav. The beats in this particular song is strangely hypnotic and I like it a lot. XD
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 2:43 am

Well, right now im really into songs by Miku Hatsune and GReeeeN.
Back to top Go down
http://nightstarlady.blogspot.com.au/
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 5:12 am

Right now? Vexare - "You Wouldn't Know Me" and next up is Suicide Silence - "Unanswered"
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:09 pm

I really don't know anything about music, I just hear to anime & game songs...
And my favorite one right now is "Leon no Komori Uta"

But there's a band which I really like, it's called Avantasia.
Maybe those are the only songs I have besides the anime & game songs...

I like a song called "Pierce me" from Silencer as well... It's kind of... CRAZY @___@
I hear it from times to times, never get bored of it.
But I don't have it in my computer.
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
horse_woman

horse_woman

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 8:44 pm

Well, at the moment I am listening to Stand Up by One Direction. As to what music I like; I have quite a range of taste. I have death metal, movie soundtracks, pop, rock, rap, hip hop, anime, and instrumental (both classical music and modern). I am extremely picky about my music though. For example: I only have one death metal song, because, for some unknown reason, I actually like the song (even though I hate all other death metal songs-go figure XD). If I don't even like one line of lyrics in a song; I won't listen to it. I won't be able to stand it. Also, if there is one part of the music in a song that sounds off to me, I REALLY can't listen to it. Maybe I'm just weird haha What are you listening to right now? 3242698690
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 10:07 pm

Ughh One Direction. Im not a hater, but im not a lover. I just don't mind them. Anyway right now im REALLY into the Fairy Tail opening 6. I don't know who its by, but oh well. ( yeah, i get bored of songs WAY TOO FAST!!) What are you listening to right now? 298967721
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 8:49 am

Song of the moment: Confessa by Adriano Celentano

I have a lot of different anime/Japanese songs but I don't listen to them much right now. I could listen to Gackt anytime though. XD

Most of the music I listen to depends on my mood, so it's pretty hard to say which particular genre I favor. BUT, I do know that I dislike disjointed, noisy, and incomprehensible "music". At most, I can tolerate Disturbed and Breaking Benjamin. Recently, I've also come to dislike pop music that encompasses anything similar to Justin Bieber. What are you listening to right now? 3540225415

Veritus wrote:
Right now? Vexare - "You Wouldn't Know Me" and next up is Suicide Silence - "Unanswered"
Mio-sama wrote:
I like a song called "Pierce me" from Silencer as well... It's kind of... CRAZY @___@

Ah! A discovery! Vexare sounds really interesting. Skrillex is a favorite of mine in that genre. What are you listening to right now? 3242698690

And Silencer...I liked the intro...though...it honestly creeped me out when it came to the "lyrics" part. pale
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeTue Aug 14, 2012 10:30 am

ileaheart wrote:

Ah! A discovery! Vexare sounds really interesting. Skrillex is a favorite of mine in that genre.

I like a lot of Dubstep/Electronica/Techno stuff. Vexare, Borgore, Crizzly, Cragga, Dubba Johnny .etc I listen to a lot of other things as well though like:

Dubstep

Metal (Death, Black, Grindcore, Symphonic .etc)

Folk (Irish, Finnish, Norwegian)

Classical (Chopin, Tchaikovsky, Beethoven, Krieg, .etc)

Opera (Lakme; Flower Duet is one of my favorites. The Sumi Jo and Ah-Kyung Lee version)

Acoustic arrangements
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 3:07 am

Song of the moment: Beep - PCD ft. Will I Am

Veritus wrote:

I like a lot of Dubstep/Electronica/Techno stuff. Vexare, Borgore, Crizzly, Cragga, Dubba Johnny .etc I listen to a lot of other things as well though like:

Thanks for the suggestions! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:15 am

Anybody like the beetles???
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 7:30 pm

Nightstarlady wrote:
Anybody like the beetles???

I think the Beatles are okay, I prefer the Stones though.

I'm listening to this right now: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pSlu2okpqM
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2012 7:28 am

Song of the moment: Olivia Lufkin - Winter Sleep

A touch of melancholy ~
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 3:42 am

Song of the moment: My Hands - Leona Lewis
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 23, 2012 3:40 pm

Dream - Go Hard (Crizzly Remix) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKSQDMTEQkA
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 5:31 am

Vexare - Breathe. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fO0PupRYxEQ&feature=related
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 9:40 pm

Song of the moment: Balada by i forgot What are you listening to right now? 3540225415

My sister showed it to me. She is crazy bout him... What are you listening to right now? 3540225415

Last edited by Nightstarlady on Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2012 7:32 am

Song of the Moment: This One by Utada Hikaru

I remembered loving this song a while back, now I'm listening to it on loop. Gah! Blame it on too much Harlequin novels. bounce
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 9:22 am

Intro to the First Season of Bleach

Orange Range - Asterisk https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvKAAbjZ1JY
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2012 8:46 pm

I have practically all of the Bleach opening and ending songs ^^ **punch**
Back to top Go down
Veritus

Veritus

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2012 3:12 pm

Nightstarlady wrote:
I have practically all of the Bleach opening and ending songs ^^ **punch**

Sweet! Very Happy This is probably my second favorite: High and Mighty Color - Ichirin no Hana https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t6jVHSY0Hk
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 8:29 am

Song of the Moment: Want you to want me by Anggun
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:51 pm

Yeah, Bleach-Asterisk is my favorite one. Bleach-Change (i think thats what its called....) is also pretty cool. What are you listening to right now? 3242698690
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2012 9:41 am

Song of the Moment: In Other Worlds by Azam Ali
Back to top Go down
Nightstarlady

Nightstarlady

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2012 10:03 am

Voice In the Dark-Blind Guardian (the songs they do kill head phones users. R.I.P)

There's also another song with the same name (voice in the dark) from Mermaid Melody by the black beauty sisters. Thats a good one too.
Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2012 10:53 am

Blind Guardian....that sounds utterly familiar...something like...hmmm...death metal? Or no?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you listening to right now?   What are you listening to right now? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you listening to right now?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea World :: Free Area-
Jump to: