Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Um, hi...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiyome

Kiyome

Um, hi... Empty
PostSubject: Um, hi...   Um, hi... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:19 am

I’m an extreme Yaoi lover……hehehe.

My stats:
Name: Kiyome
Likes: YAOI!! (obsessed), fruits, Yaoi, sleeping, Yaoi, eating, video games, Yaoi wait did I mention I love YAOI!!
Dislikes: People who talk about people behind their backs (don’t hide and talk say what you wanna say to the person you don’t like you what chicken?!)
Religion: None

Hobbies:
Writing Yaoi
Reading stories, mangas, fanfics, novels etc.
Drawing
Watching anime (normal and Yaoi)
Playing video games and BL games
Listening to music
Surfing the net
Going out with my friends

Its a bitv ague but thats me in a nut shell XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1869797/Dark_Angel_Kaos
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Um, hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um, hi...   Um, hi... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 7:36 am

Hello, nice to meet you!
Welcome to Lemon Tea.
I'm Mio, you may call me whatever you like.

Since you like yaoi that much...I have a doubt only someone like you can answer. *hmmm*  (If you ever read this)
Do you consider 07-Ghost yaoi? Or at least shounen Ai? Or maybe you never read it because it's not even labelled as yaoi?
I was discussing that with a friend of mine... She said she hated yaoi to the core, but bought the 07-ghost manga collection. Well, there's nothing explicit but, you see, the characters are totally gay, no one can deny that e_e People who've watched yaoi can clearly see how the main characters look like the standard uke and seme from any story...
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
Kiyome

Kiyome

Um, hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um, hi...   Um, hi... Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 2:29 pm

Lol yes, that particular anime/manga. I've watched and read it and have ranted countless times that it should be a yaoi/shounen ai cause i mean Teito is a total b*tch. Unfortunately, it isn't yaoi. It is what we yaoi fangirls would call 'slash' as in, the males characters are so close they can easily be mistaken as a BL couple. Its just like Sasuke/Naruto, Sam/Dean. The fangirls see a pairing out of the characters because they're close. True, Teito looks like the prime example of a uke and he's the main character of lots of fanfics, fanart etc. But the actual manga and anime isn't centered around a yaoi theme, its just highly slashable lol. I hope this helps **blush** 
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1869797/Dark_Angel_Kaos
Sponsored content

Um, hi... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Um, hi...   Um, hi... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Um, hi...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to: