Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello

Go down 
AuthorMessage
drjterra

Hello  Empty
PostSubject: Hello    Hello  Icon_minitimeSat Nov 02, 2013 2:44 pm

Hello to all, drjterra here obviously not my real name but everyone usually just calls me Frank. I am 23 years old and a huge history buff and love to read anything on WW2 and the Cold War. I am learning Japanese and Italian but I currently only speak English and a little Spanish.  
I joined Lemon Tea as a typesetter after lurking around the forum for a while and by reading the Tsumi ni nureta Futari manga that you guys started to scanslate after it had been dropped so many years ago. Seriously thought that it wouldn't ever be finished.
I love to read manga and watch anime. My favorite kinds of manga are seinen, shounen, and shoujo. I also love to read any manga dealing with vampires, zombies, and pretty much anything supernatural in nature. Also all of the josei manga released by harlequin comics love those. I am also one of the few guys that likes to read yaoi manga. Then again I also read yuri manga but I do read quite a bit more yaoi than yuri overall. Favorite kinds of Anime that I watch I'll watch pretty much any kind of anime that they make I can't get enough of it.  

Looking forward to working with you all for a long time on typesetting manga. I have a lot of free time as I mainly work nights so I figured I would have to figure out something to pass the time that I am not reading mnaga or watching anime lol!.
Back to top Go down

Hello
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to: