Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Koori no Mamono no Monogatari

Go down 
+12
saarrthi
ferreira
Diabolique
Mio-sama
aenicy
xsrkx
cikah
Dapugoka
Eidin
alyaa_akira
Aozora
Gizmo
16 posters
AuthorMessage

Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Empty
PostSubject: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 5:59 am

I just read at GloomyGloo Scanlations that you'll adopt this series and I just wanted to say you my sincerest thanks and aprreciation since this Manga has had such a long journey from group to group already and when GG announced that they might disband I thought this time it's dropped for sure...
but NO
You are kind enough to continue with this and I just can't help myself to be as happy as nearly crying Very Happy Crying or Very sad 

thank you so much!!!! cheers 
Back to top Go down
Gizmo

Gizmo

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Seconding the thanks!
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jul 03, 2013 3:31 pm

Yes, even though I don't have the time to update here oftenly, Koori no Mamono no Monogatari is our upcoming project Smile
Look forward to it!
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
Aozora

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeThu Jul 04, 2013 6:10 pm

Thank you very much for adopting this wonderfull manga!!!
Back to top Go down
alyaa_akira

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeFri Jul 05, 2013 11:50 am

Me too!!!!! Thank you very much for adopting this wonderfull manga!!! Smile  Smile  I love you 
Back to top Go down
Eidin

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 06, 2013 3:29 pm

thanks for adopting koori is a great manga
Back to top Go down
Dapugoka

Dapugoka

PostSubject: Thank you !!!!!!!!!   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 13, 2013 12:55 am

I just want to say the same thing: Thank you! bounce bounce Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
cikah

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeFri Jul 19, 2013 7:51 am

thank you for adopting this project
Back to top Go down
xsrkx

xsrkx

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 2:34 pm

i would also like to thank you for picking up this project. cheers 
Razz Razz Razz Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz Razz Razz
Back to top Go down
aenicy

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 7:22 am

Thanks for picking this up.... but I was wondering appox. how long before you update it..... most of us have been waiting since Jan for this update.... and its already almost Aug.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSat Jul 27, 2013 8:38 am

aenicy wrote:
Thanks for picking this up.... but I was wondering appox. how long before you update it..... most of us have been waiting since Jan for this update.... and its already almost Aug.
uh... 2 weeks? I guess that's what will take us for the next release ^.^
Back to top Go down
Diabolique

Diabolique

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSun Jul 28, 2013 11:52 pm

Yay!! A BL release. \o/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeMon Jul 29, 2013 3:54 pm

Mio-sama wrote:
aenicy wrote:

banzai!!! cheers 

though I don't mind the waiting since I prefer a decent release to a hushy one ^^

I'm still so happy that it got picked up at all Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
ferreira

ferreira

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeMon Aug 12, 2013 3:46 pm

Oh my god!!! Thank you thank you for picking up this manga. I thought for sure that this manga had been dropped. Then I was wandering to GG livejournal to find out this wonderful news that you're gonna work on this manga. I wish you luck and please keep this wonderful manga alive!
I'll be rooting for you!

Cherrio!
Back to top Go down
saarrthi

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeFri Aug 16, 2013 12:03 pm

thank you so much for picking up Koori no Mamono no Monogatari, I love this manga and am so glad that you guys have picked it up.
Back to top Go down
mayuzu

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 10:58 am

Oh wow, thank you so much for picking up Koori.
I love this story and so glad to know that I still have a chance to enjoy it thanks to your goodwill.
However, is it possible to host older volumes as well?
I kind of missed the vol 15 and only have vol 1 ch01 a to c, not really sure if they are the whole chapters in volume 14 or not.
Once again, thank you so muchh cheers cheers 
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSat Sep 28, 2013 11:20 am

Gloomy Gloo asks to not share their releases outside their site, so we can't host them here. (That's why it's not on batoto either, we scanlators should respect each other)
But you can go right to their site and download there: http://ggscans.livejournal.com/tag/series%3A%20koori%20no%20mamono%20no%20monogatari
And volume 14 only has 1 chapter (A to C)
Volume 15 can be found there, only 1 chapter as well (A and B)

And you're welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
aenicy

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 11:00 am

Mio-sama wrote:
aenicy wrote:
I am seriously not trying to be mean or rude or anything like that... and I don't want a rushed scan.... but It has been almost 2 months since we were told it would only take 2 weeks .... somehow I'm guessing the time slipped away. I do understand real life comes before anything, but if you can possible just update us every once in awhile as to when or how long that thought would be much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSun Sep 29, 2013 1:16 pm

aenicy wrote:
Mio-sama wrote:
aenicy wrote:
I am seriously not trying to be mean or rude or anything like that... and I don't want a rushed scan.... but It has been almost 2 months since we were told it would only take 2 weeks .... somehow I'm guessing the time slipped away. I do understand real life comes before anything, but if you can possible just update us every once in awhile as to when or how long that thought would be much appreciated.
I said on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 9:38 that it would take 2 weeks before the next release, and on 08/13/13 we released the chapter.
It took only a few days more than 2 weeks, so I don't understand what are you complaining about. I guess you got the information wrong. Or maybe you didn't see the release. :<
Releases are made at our blog: http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/

As for the next chapter, it's currently on typesetting stage (The last stage). I don't know how much time it'll take, but at least I know it won't be too long.

Koori no Mamono chapters are bigger than usual, they have 50 pages, so it's not so easy to make fast releases, I'm sorry about that :<
And about the other projects as well. But we're dedicated to give hope to abandoned projects, not to make fast releases of popular projects. Hope you understand that, and sorry for the inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
aenicy

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 5:18 pm

Mio-sama wrote:
aenicy wrote:
Mio-sama wrote:
aenicy wrote:
I said on Sat 27 Jul 2013 - 9:38 that it would take 2 weeks before the next release, and on 08/13/13 we released the chapter.
It took only a few days more than 2 weeks, so I don't understand what are you complaining about. I guess you got the information wrong. Or maybe you didn't see the release. :<
Releases are made at our blog: http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/

As for the next chapter, it's currently on typesetting stage (The last stage). I don't know how much time it'll take, but at least I know it won't be too long.

Koori no Mamono chapters are bigger than usual, they have 50 pages, so it's not so easy to make fast releases, I'm sorry about that :<
And about the other projects as well. But we're dedicated to give hope to abandoned projects, not to make fast releases of popular projects. Hope you understand that, and sorry for the inconvenience.
No I am the one who should be sorry. I didn't see the post about the chapter release and I also didn't know that the releases were made on the blog. I sincerely apologize about my post and I do understand and there is no inconvenience.
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeMon Sep 30, 2013 7:34 pm

No problem, dear.
I'm glad you found the release. Hope you enjoyed it :3~
Take care.
Back to top Go down
Kiyome

Kiyome

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 1:09 am

Way awesome! Koori no Mamono no Monogatari 2968088584  I've been following this project from from it was being done by storm in heaven. **punch**  Glad to know it won't be dropped. *moved*
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1869797/Dark_Angel_Kaos
Karinn

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeWed Jan 01, 2014 9:08 pm

Thank you very very much for continuing Koori no Mamono no Monogatari. It is one of my favorite mangas! I really want to see how the story ends!
Back to top Go down
aisyeh

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitimeSat Mar 01, 2014 1:29 am

Koori no Mamono no Monogatari was the one who brought me here.
Thanks for picking up this wonderful manga.

dropped manga is one of the things that i hate the most, so this site, A shrine for the forgotten manga projects, was truly a shrine for me.
thanks for all the hard work and keep scanlating.
scanlators is one of the people i admire the most  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Koori no Mamono no Monogatari   Koori no Mamono no Monogatari Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Koori no Mamono no Monogatari
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Dropped Outs Project :: Future Projects-
Jump to: