Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Everybody

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
KVprod11

KVprod11

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 1:47 am

Hello Everybody

I have been a part of this group for quite a while just lurking in the shadows. I've read so much manga and watched so much anime that I tend to forget what I have or have not read or watched. After a while I wanted to try and contribute to manga and I decided to try and become a cleaner and so I joined Yorozuya Mio-chan which later became Lemon Tea. I have just completed my first year of college yayyyy. I am Microbiology major planning to also minor in Toxicology. I am half asian and half white.

... yeah I have never really been one for introductions working on that haha. If you have questions I would be more than happy to answer.

Back to top Go down
AelixRage

AelixRage

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2013 8:40 pm

Better late than never! xD

What's your name? Surprised
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:10 am

Wah, KVprod11 is one of the oldest members of Lemon Tea. (Not in age, but contribution time)
I think he's the only one who survived from the Yorozuya Mio-chan times...! (And me, of course)
So many people joined, so many people died... So nostalgic! ><

Glad to have you back! ^__^
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Hello Everybody Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Everybody   Hello Everybody Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Everybody
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea Lobby :: Introductions-