Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Suggesting a Project

Go down 
+18
November Rose
Adriel
dlt111
DeathMetalBunny
Loli nan
eirini_kl
snoopy8246
CuthienSilmeriel
Kiwi Kamikaze
90_9
mashtastic19
kayue
JarJarBinky
KVprod11
kellytran
Rinsora
Crazisteel12
Mio-sama
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Suggesting a Project - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Suggesting a Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 11, 2014 12:52 pm

Private Prince (by Asato Eiri since there is another manga with the same title by a different author)
http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=255

apparently it was scanlated until Vol 3 ch 1 when it was dropped though it's completed with Vol 3! Too bad and last update was 2007 :(I just got it recommended so now I'd love to read the rest Smile
Back to top Go down
Ixtli

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Suggesting a Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 13, 2014 3:26 pm

Just letting you know, Yami no Kodou, Ai to Yokubou wa Gakuen de, Kachou Fuugetsu, Shirogane no Ou Fenrir Craft and Verdant Lord are all currently being worked on by Bamboo Feathers, Shinball Scanlations, Yaoi Shake Scans, Locrex, and Easy Going Scans, respectively. ( ̄ー ̄)/
Back to top Go down
CarmenLuz

PostSubject: A suggestion   Suggesting a Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 3:44 pm

I started reading this manga some years ago:
Shounen Hakaryuudo by Kikuta Yui. It was dropped by it previous group Kawaii Corner, I think.

Back to top Go down
Ixtli

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Suggesting a Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 4:15 am

Shounen Hakaryuudo is being worked on by The Cross Dressing Channel. They don't update on MU unfortunately so you'll have to navigate their blog :<
Back to top Go down
Ixtli

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Suggesting a Project - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2014 7:27 am

Private Prince by Asato Eiri is actually completed too. The author isn't going to write any more than what's been scanlated/released;;
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Suggesting a Project - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Suggesting a Project
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3