Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Suggesting a Project

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
kayue

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sat Oct 06, 2012 9:10 pm

Hi again. Just a note, Storm in Heaven just updated their site, so you might be able to contact them now.
I know I suggested a lot their former projects. Embarassed

Double oops.
Someone just mention CMX, and that triggered a memory of another unfinished title.

Musashi No.9 was stopped at v.17 when CMX died with 4 books to go. I'd like you to consider it if you can find the scans. Even if you can't, you might like to check it out. Action-adventure with a young female James Bond like main character. The coolest young woman I've ever seen in a manga.

And if you like Fenrir's art, you might like Adekan. Gorgeous!

PS: looks like Sweet Indulgence just woke from their long sleep and released a chapter of Pure Blood. So you can erase that request. Might be a coincidence, hmm? Wink
Thanks anyway.

Last edited by kayue on Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuthienSilmeriel

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:31 pm

Hey, thank you for your hard work in completing the forgotten projects!!!

I would like to suggest the following.

E's - QQ sscans have kinda of disappeared. I contacted them to see if they wanted any help. but got no repsonse. I can maybe help with the translation side, but my Japanese is very basic right now so it takes me a long time and I make a lot of mistakes. I do have the entire series in Japanese, but no scanner, so can't provide raws, I'm sorry.

Shounen Mahoushi - This was dropped when it became licensed, and the English versions were published until CMX closed after publishing volume 14. Volume 15 is currently out in Japan.

Charisma (Ishihara Satoru) - To be honest, I haven't read this because only 1 chapter has been released and if I like it, I wouldn't want to have to wait years for an update. I'm not sure about raws, but it isn't licensed in English.

17 (Sakurai Machiko) - The scanlators seemed to have died, well at least one group has. Shinnen scans are still active, but haven't released an update of this in years.

Honestly, any one of these would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!! Keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:57 pm

Musashi No.9: Don't worry, I've already added that project to the list. ^^
E's: I found some raws online. Added to the list.
Shounen Mahoushi: Well, I only found Chinese raws for it, but I'll add it to the list for now.
Charisma (Ishihara Satoru): I think I've found the raws, didn't check if the link was really working, but for now, added.
17: Although it's a good project (Just one more volume to be completed), I didn't find raws anywhere, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
CuthienSilmeriel

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Mon Oct 08, 2012 1:41 am

Thank you so much!!!! I have tried reading these in the Japanese, but manga is difficult to translate and it ends up as gibberish a lot of the time. I really appreciate you agreeing to pick them up in the future. In return, when I get good enough, I don't mind helping translate projects. It might be a while though, sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Mon Oct 08, 2012 3:02 am

CuthienSilmeriel wrote:
Thank you so much!!!! I have tried reading these in the Japanese, but manga is difficult to translate and it ends up as gibberish a lot of the time. I really appreciate you agreeing to pick them up in the future. In return, when I get good enough, I don't mind helping translate projects. It might be a while though, sorry.
Well, Lemon Tea will go on forever (since there are always more and more projects being dropped out), so you'll be always welcome to help us, may it be in 2 years or 20 years. ^__^ Thanks.
Back to top Go down
snoopy8246

PostSubject: RE: Suggesting a Project   Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:22 am

Hi, is it possible to pick up Sonoki ni Seseruna!?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:15 am

snoopy8246 wrote:
Hi, is it possible to pick up Sonoki ni Seseruna!?

Sorry couldn't find any raws for it... Not even Chinese or Korean ones. :/
Back to top Go down
eirini_kl

PostSubject: about my suggestions   Sat Oct 20, 2012 6:26 am

Just a heads up about the three projects I suggested to you - well, actually, two out of the three. I contacted Aerandria to see if they have raws for Oneichan to Issho but it seems they don't, and it's out of stock even on online bookstores Sad I just hope some raws will turn up one day, although I know it's not very likely (again, Sad )
About Bousou Shojo I tried contacting the admin of Solaris-SVU in every possible way (PM, forum post, I even emailed him) but unfortunately he hasn't sent me any answer and their forum is kind of dead these past few months. If you're still interested in Bousou Shojo, though, I have the raws for all ten volumes on my computer so just tell me how do you want me to send them to you.
On another note, there's another project I'd like to see finished. It's a yaoi this time, called Kohitsuji Project by Takenaka Sei. It's about a human boy who is accepted to a school full of vampires! I found it both amusing and sexy. The group scanlating it, Fanwords, has gone on a long hiatus since April according to their blog, so I think it's okay to consider it dropped. Tell me what you think! flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sat Oct 20, 2012 7:07 am

Oneichan to Issho: We can't do anything besides waiting, then. =(
If I had a scanner at home I would buy the raws... (Though I don't know if they''ll be selling the raws this easily)

Clover: I contacted the group, they said since it's a loong project, they would only pick it up again if we could have at least 1 release p/ week... Since my classes started, and we have a lot of projects going on here, I can't guarantee that speed, though we're pretty fast right now.
But there are raws available, so I'll add it to the list.

Bousou Shojo: There are pretty accessible raws at rawscans, so we'll be picking it up anyway. ^__^

Kohitsuji Project: There are Chinese Raws for this one, so we'll consider picking it up once one of our chinese projects are complete... Or if there's a new translator interested.

Back to top Go down
eirini_kl

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:05 pm

Thanks a lot for your interest, you guys are great! sunny If I find out anything else I'll let you know.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuthienSilmeriel

PostSubject: Another project   Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:52 am

Hey, so I found another project for you guys to consider.

Ningen Gakubu or Human Club http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=18633#rating

It's a psycological, dark, gangster manga from the 1990s. It was dropped after volume 6 chapter 1, right on a cliff hanger!!! Apparently it was completed by Netcomics, but I looked on their site and could find no trace of it at all. I can't find anything beyond volume 6 chapter 1 on the internet.

I'm not sure about raw availablity, but I am planning on buying this manga in Japanese, so could maybe provide some if I ever get around to buying a scanner. I am also willing to help translate as I imagine it will take you a while to get to this project, and hopefully my Japanese will be good enough by then. We'll see.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:28 pm

Hmmm, I didn't find any raws either.
But we'll sure consider picking it up in the future, if you can provide some.
I'll add it to the list, just to keep in track.
Back to top Go down
90_9

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:48 pm

Hi! Thank you so much for picking up Isshou ni Neyou Yo! cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CuthienSilmeriel

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Wed Oct 31, 2012 6:59 am

Mio-sama wrote:
Hmmm, I didn't find any raws either.
But we'll sure consider picking it up in the future, if you can provide some.
I'll add it to the list, just to keep in track.

Thanks, I'll see what I can do on the raw front. Hopefully I'll find it in a recycle shop for cheap.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Loli nan

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:03 am

Hey!

I was wondering if you could pick up the manga Hyakuen! ?

The last scanlator group doing it closed down...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Mon Jan 28, 2013 8:19 am

Loli nan wrote:
Hey!

I was wondering if you could pick up the manga Hyakuen! ?

The last scanlator group doing it closed down...

I couldn't find raws for this one... in any language :/
Back to top Go down
DeathMetalBunny

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sun May 26, 2013 10:03 am

Would it be possible for you to re-pick up Kokuin manga? No one else seems to be doing it and the last update anywhere is the one you guys did last year.

This magnaka does mainly one shots and their one long running story is just dropped dead just as it started. It's really a shame.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sun May 26, 2013 12:33 pm

DeathMetalBunny wrote:
Would it be possible for you to re-pick up Kokuin manga? No one else seems to be doing it and the last update anywhere is the one you guys did last year.

This magnaka does mainly one shots and their one long running story is just dropped dead just as it started. It's really a shame.

Kokuin is one of our current projects, but the translator for it has gone missing, and we just have the Chinese raws (I don't understand Chinese at all)

But maybe when Love x Ero's translator comes back(she's busy with studies, but haven't gone missing), we can ask her to translate Kokuin as well. ^-^
Back to top Go down
dlt111

PostSubject: Tenchi Shinmei   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:13 pm

This is the PM I got from someone on Gaia after talking about Tsumi Ni Nureta Futari:

Uhm hey. Do you know Tenchi Shinmei? Actually they said that the scanlation group in charge of it is already dead so there have been no update for this manga. Oh please could you guys from Lemon Tea Scans pick it up? This manga has a lot of potential and it would be such a pity for it to just die like this. Please just try reading it. I'm sure you will come to love it as well. And I bet that the readers would be delighted as well, since we have been waiting since 2010 for someone to pick up this project. Please I beg you we have been suffering for so long already. Please help us desperate fans. It would mean a lot. And sorry if I am being to pushy.

Think we could pick this up? It was dropped after 4 chapters.

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:46 pm

It wouldn't be a problem at all working with it... BUT, I couldn't find the raws(neither Chinese nor Japanese), and without raws, we don't have anything to work on, sadly. Sad
Back to top Go down
dlt111

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Thu Jun 06, 2013 3:08 pm

I messaged the girl back and told her that if she found the raws we'd do it.

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Wed Jul 03, 2013 8:32 pm

Umm I'm not sure if it's worth posting a new suggestion since you guys have so many projects on your plate already... But I do want to bring awareness to this manga that's been abandoned so long ago. No 
It's called A to Z, by Hashiba Maki. It's Shounen Ai, Mystery, Psychological, and I think 2 volumes have been scanlated and only one volume remains. I've only found raw scans in Chinese though. Anyways, I really appreciate this group, and I just wanted to put this manga out there since it has been forgotten by many Bl readers even though it's great. cat
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mio-sama

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:02 am

Hmm, I only found Chinese raws too, it's a pity.
But we'll sure consider picking it up when we find a Chinese translator ^.^
Thanks for the suggestion.
Back to top Go down
Adriel

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sat Jul 06, 2013 3:11 pm

Thank you very much for replying and taking it into consideration! ^^
I have actually found Japanese raws on greenleaf1309's livejournal (I can't post post the exact webpage since I'm a new memeber and can't post links) but the owner of the journal and the scans doesn't allow full access anymore and the old links are dead. Crying or Very sad 
Here's to hoping you'll find a Chinese translator soon. Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
November Rose

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   Sun Aug 11, 2013 11:47 am

Hey, I would like to ask if you guys wouldn't mind picking up Takumi-kun Series? It was originally licensed by Blu, but has been defunct. There is a blog that has some of the raws.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Suggesting a Project   

Back to top Go down

Suggesting a Project
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next