Lemon Tea
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lemon Tea

A shrine for the forgotten manga projects.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Osu!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nyajinsky

Osu! Empty
PostSubject: Osu!   Osu! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 10:43 am

Hey everybody, I'm nyajinsky (not real name), I'm a new japanese translator in the team. Yoroshiku.

I was translator in Dunderheads scans (which is off now). I will translate Omake no Kobayashi-kun manga, Mio-sama was nice enough to adopt it. Maybe later, I will take more projects.

I learn Japanese and Norwegian right now. Languages are my hobby. I know English and German. I'm Slovak, so I know Czech obviously. In the future I plan to learn a bit Russish and Korean (but just enough to understand movies). My other hobbies are drawing (I'm deklasovanyzivel on deviantart if you are interrested), juggling, movies, books (especially HP and LotR), manga (obviously).

Favorite manga genres are shoujo and seinen. I read BL, but no hentai or dj's.

That's all I guess. Nice to meet you.
Back to top Go down
Oceayn

Oceayn

Osu! Empty
PostSubject: Hello!   Osu! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 11:11 am

Whats up My name is oceayn

Its nice to meet you, Im also a really recent addition to the team, Im known for slacking and playing league when I should be cleaning raws Twisted Evil 
Languages are pretty epic I could never imagine learn that many Im learning Chinese in my school so I may be a Chinese translator one day
I Think I might prefer that too Being a cleaner

But anyways enough about me

Nice to have you aboard, Feel free to PM for anything and If I know Ill answer
Mio-sama is pretty much in charge around here and she'll Probably say hello soon aswell and she can probably answer the questions better

Feel free to join in on some of the discussions on the forums I think we need some more threads in this place

All in all
Welcome~

*moved*  (Im no longer the newest person, Now I can pretend like ive done a lot)
Back to top Go down
Mio-sama

Mio-sama

Osu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osu!   Osu! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Hello dear, welcome to our forum! Smile
I'm Mio (you don't say 8D), and I may take some time to answer... (My week is usually busy, but I always make time with magic Osu! 2273499107 )
But I'm usually around, so feel free to ask me anything (even though I don't think there's much to be asked, just enjoy /o/)

You know so many languages... That's kind of inspiring! I love to study languages, and still want to learn Chinese and Korean.

I'm really glad people are trying to give life to this forum again. It's lonely to not have any PMs nor new posts to read at all in weeks :'(
Back to top Go down
http://lemonteascans.wordpress.com/
Sponsored content

Osu! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Osu!   Osu! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Osu!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Lemon Tea :: Lemon Tea Lobby :: Introductions-
Jump to: